FOUR ERGONOMIC POSITIONS
The Ergobaby 4 Position 360 Dewy Grey Baby Carrier is an elegant addition to our innovative award-winning collection in a soft grey hue and raindrop lining. With its unique, structured bucket seat and wide supportive waistband, the Ergobaby 4 Position 360 Collection offers the ultimate in comfort and ergonomics for you and baby in all carry positions, including a forward facing option.
MAXIMUM COMFORT FOR PARENT
Our new, supportive wide waistband and padded shoulder straps provide comfort and evenly distribute baby's weight.
COMFORT & PROPER ERGONOMICS FOR BABY
With our unique, structured bucket seat, baby will always be in an ergonomic frog-leg, seated position with her spine in an optimal "C" position.
BABY WEIGHT RANGE
7*-33 lbs. / 3.2* – 15 kg; *Infants 7-12 lbs. (3.2-5.5 kg) with the use of the Infant Insert (sold separately).
Learn more about ages and positions.
BabyCenter Moms' Picks are based on a nationwide survey and polling of moms and dads. Visit www.babycenter.com/picks for details. BabyCenter does not endorse any specific product.
4 positions of comfort
Ergobaby 360 Carrier Points
1 STRUCTURED BUCKET SEAT
Keeps baby ergonomically seated in all 4 positions, with knees even to or above hips, with baby's spine in curved "C" position. Button adjustments let parents adapt the seat width to the baby's size & position.
2 EXTRA WIDE VELCRO WAISTBAND
Exceptionally comfortable waistband can be worn high or low on the waist depending on preference and provides extra support for the low back.
3 EXTENDABLE BACK PANEL
Can be rolled down for front-outward, or upwards for the inward facing positions to provide extra head, neck and back support for baby.
4 PADDED SHOULDER STRAPS
Helps evenly distribute baby's weight in combination with the wide waistband to maximize parent comfort.
5 SLEEPING HOOD
Provides support for baby's head while sleeping, protection from sun and added privacy while nursing. A parent favorite feature.
Made of 100% cotton and machine washable.
Age: 0-24 months
- 0-4 months (7-12lb): Must use Infant Insert (sold separately)
- 4-24 months (12lbs–26.9lbs): Without Infant Insert - Use once baby can sit knee to knee in a frog-leg position in Carrier
Ways to Use:
- Everyday use
- Baby close and kissable
- Can nurse easily
- Baby faces in to avoid overstimulation
- Hood can hold a sleeping baby's head and provide shelter from sun and wind
- Baby's weight leans towards your center of gravity making her feel lighter
- As baby gets heavier, front carry can strain the back
- Curious babies sometimes prefer a front seat view of the world (facing out). You know your baby best
Age: 5-12 months
- See more at: https://store.ergobaby.com/baby-carrier/four-position-360#sthash.ZAApCQah.dpuf